söndag 8 april 2012

Top of the world to 'ya



You have to give it your all, and if you don't then what's the point? I have recently begun to have great faith in fools; my friends call it self-confidence. But my friends call and say a lot of things, does that makes things so? At times, perhaps, but most of the times it's a big fat no. I am myself, love it or hate it; and I am going to go after what I want in life. It might not always be the easiest path, or the smartest one for that matter, but is life there for you to live up to other peoples expectations and desires?

I am my own worst enemy and biggest critique. I recently read a very smart quote:

Don't think of yourself as an ugly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.

I must admit it made me chuckle quite a bit. You are the only person who can hold yourself back. If you keep telling yourself you are ugly, you will believe it. Accept a challenge and try not to complain for 10 days, or even just the next 24 hours... should you choose to accept it you are very soon to realize just how much negativity runs through your life on a daily basis. And i can imagine what you are thinking right now: Blah Blah, negative thoughts, blah blah a bunch of bullshit... But Im not going to sit here and try to convince you of anything. Just that negative thought brought you down, and is that really what you want?

Stay golden xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar